Mastering one’s career can often feel like being out of step and slightly-off-key.
It’s like walking a tightrope.
Insights You Can’t Get Anywhere Else
In today’s fast-paced environment, reading self-help and career books becomes an expensive and time-consuming exercise that gets us nowhere fast. On the carefully produced and curated episodes of The Tightrope with Dan Smolen, you will hear first-hand stories from people who have taken similar perilous steps – or missteps. This is the place where we can traverse from one end of the metaphorical canyon to the other – from a place of doubt, confusion, and despair left behind to the other end of the tightrope with our dreams of doing meaningful work becoming a reality.
You’ll discover from our guests:
- What their reflections of their childhood dreams are;
- What makes their lives happy and what led them to pivot;
- How they boost their confidence and what inspires them to take risks;
- How they build their knowledge and experience, while managing their financial challenges;
- What it takes to create enduring success; and
- How they create their thought-leadership in their field to positively impact the people and communities that they serve
Whether you listen from the comfort of your home or during your daily commute, The Tightrope provides enjoyable storytelling, insights, and inspiration that you need to act decisively and confidently on your own beautiful dreams. The real-life experiences of our guests – who’ve overcome great odds and considerable disappointment – will help you say “I too can walk the Tightrope to a new job or career that provides great and positive meaning!”
Here’s What Our Listeners are Saying
Subscribe today, and together, let’s take this journey to meaningful work. It’s going to be amazing!
Click on “The Tightrope with Dan Smolen” button below to listen and discover important details of each episode. Or, keyword “The Tightrope with Dan Smolen” and subscribe to the podcast on your voice assistant or wherever you get your podcast.
LISTEN TO RECENT PODCAST EPISODES HERE: