When you discover your personality type, you can benefit in the future of work doing meaningful work.
Globally recognized Myers-Briggs expert Edythe Richards returns to The Dan Smolen Podcast. By administering Myers-Briggs assessments, she helps people enjoy better life and work experiences.
In this episode, Edythe takes us through the utility and benefits of a Myers-Briggs assessment by reviewing Dan Smolen’s personality type results. To that end, knowing your Myers-Briggs type can help you engage better with others, and, find and do meaningful work.
In key interview segments, Edythe:
- Summarizes the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and its components. Starts at 4:27
- Reviews in detail the results of Dan’s Myers-Briggs assessment. Starts at 5:21
- Differentiates between Extroverted and Introverted personality types. Starts at 8:51
- Contrasts Sensing and Intuitive personality types. Starts at 10:59
- Compares Thinking and Feeling personality types. Starts at 14:56
- Describes Judging and Perceiving personality types. Starts at 17:09
Clearly, when you discover your personality type success often follows.
“[Myers-Briggs] helps us feel more empowered to make better decisions for our lives and careers.”
About our guest:
Edythe Richards received a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Delaware and a Masters of Arts degree in Counseling from Seton Hall University. Edythe is a globally recognized expert on Myers-Briggs and Emotional Intelligence. Her career counseling consultancy called A Top Career is headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia.
EPISODE DATE: December 11, 2020
Please Subscribe to The Dan Smolen Podcast on:
…or wherever you get your podcasts.
You may also click HERE to receive our podcast episodes by email.
Image credits: Happy worker, pondsaksit for iStock Photo; Edythe Richards portrait, A Top Career; Podcast button, J. Brandt Studio for The Dan Smolen Experience.